iVAC Pro Switch, 240Vac, 20A
The heart of the iVAC Pro automated dust control system. Automatically turns on your shop vacuum or dust collector when you turn on a tool that is connected to the iVAC system via an iVAC Pro Tool Plus, or an iVAC Pro Remote. Each iVAC Pro Switch can accept signals from up to 8 different tools to form a system. Up to 4 iVAC Pro systems can operate independently in the same workshop. 240V/20A.
Automated Dust Control for the Most Demanding Workshops
Each iVAC Pro Switch can accept signals from up to 8 different tools to form a system – more than enough for the typical workshop. And up to 4 iVAC Pro systems can operate independently in the same workshop. Tools can be stationary, such as a cabinet saw, or hand held, such as a sander or router. In fact any tool that has a dust collection port can be used with an iVAC system.
Installation is simple and involves plugging the unit into an outlet and connecting the shop vacuum or dust collector to the iVAC Pro Switch. Each power tool requires an IVAC Pro Tool or iVAC Pro Tool Plus automatic sensor to communicate with the iVAC Pro Switch.
Each iVAC Switch can be controlled by up to 8 power tools (iVAC interface required for each power tool)
iVAC Pro Switch Features
Variable Turn Off time, by means of a Program Switch that can be set to 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 45 seconds. Allows surface debris to be cleared once the tool is turned off by leaving the vacuum on.
Turn On Delay of 1.5 seconds to avoid power surges and tripped breakers.
Multi-Switch Capability allows up to four independent iVAC Pro switches to operate in the same or adjacent workshops. This feature has proved valuable in wood working school environments and professional shops.
Available in several power variants to accommodate 115V-15A, 115V-20A and 240V-20A circuits and shop vacuums up to 2 horsepower (hp). For applications requiring vacuums with higher hp up (to 10 hp), an iVAC Contactor unit is available.
iVAC Pro Switch Technical Specifications
- Maximum number of switches per shop: 4. Each switch accommodates 8 power tool signals, for a total of 32 power tools with 4 dust collectors. If you want to connect more than 8 power tools to a single dust collector please contact iVAC Technical Support for advice.
- When cascading iVac systems together so that one dust collector can look after more than 8 machines you are limited to 29 machines if you want the “One blast gate always open” feature to work properly.
- Voltage: 115Vac or 240Vac depending on model
- Current capacity: 20Amps
- Circuit breakers are rated at 20Amps
- Typical Motor drive capability: 1.5HP at 115vac, 2.0HP at 240Vac
- Input power cord is 30” with respective NEMA straight blade plug
- Output power receptacle with respective NEMA straight blade receptacle
- Turn ON Delay 0 or 1.5 seconds, programmable
- Turn Off Time 0, 5, 15 or 45 seconds, programmable
- Range, 40’ line of sight
- Maximum ambient operating temperature, 30C
- Regulatory approval – TUV certification to UL60950-1 and CSA 60950-1
iVAC Pro Switch technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
iVAC Pro Switch Versions
iVAC Pro Switch versions are listed below. The version that’s right for you depends on the size of your dust collector or shop vacuum. The information you need may be found in your shop vacuum/dust collector user guide.
If you’re not sure which model to order, contact us and let us help!
iVAC Pro Switch, part number S11520-A-NA
North American version, designed for shop vacuums and dust collectors requiring 115V-20A.
iVAC Pro Switch, part number S24020NA
North American Version, designed for shop vacuums and dust collectors requiring 240V-20A.
We Also Recommend